Wednesday, February 20, 2008

hello all..!! hahaz..xD
let me think of posting what today..hmmm..
well..nothing much had happened today..><
i only know that i got 50/50 for me POA(principles of accounts)..
and that was OHMYGOSH..!! i was talking with felicia..mr lee suddenly called my name..
i was stunned when he called me..
then i raised up my name..he said..good..a perfect score..i really don't get what he meant by that..he showed the whole class the result list..i found my name and the mark was 50 ??
that was a wow..?? i still can't believe it ??felicia which is sitting beside me..
she was also stunned by then..after that..she became crazy..starting to beat me..(she madd le..)
and she beat until so painful la..haizz..sitting beside her always got beaten..zzz..-.="
okayokay..no offence la..felicia..don't angry..hahaz..^^
but thn she was also not badd mah..she got 46..the second highest lehx..!! still want beat me..so badd rite..haizz..='(
jody another person..come to my place scold me..so badd la..then when she saw felicia beating me..she helped her..by preventing me from hitting back felicia..all of them so badd..
i so sadd la..='(
well..nevermind then..haizz..>< !!
after recess..that stupid SOO HUI QUAN so noisy la..can't stand it..i don't know scold him how many times today le la..making me more and more angry..no mentality guy..!!!
kns..so damn idiot..talking about him is just a waste of my space..zzz..
tomorrow i think have the physics test la..stupid physics.. so difficult la..
i never even listen in class lor..haizz..don't know if can pass my physics tomorrow a not..>< !!
well..i guess that's all for today..hehe..
[[..goodbyes&takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: