Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello all..I'm back to POSTING TIME..wahhahahaa..
haizz..now is night le i still come post..hahaz..nevermind..((:
bytheway..!!!!!! today our class THREECHARITY got NAPFA TEST..!!
i tell you..it SUCKS okay..is all because of my
standing broad jump+shuttle run..
DAMN LOUSY..haizz..cannot say out..cause veri "diulian" ..!!! >< !!
hehe.. and today i specially come post because it seems like
it been a few days that i have not update le....!!!!!
so..HUICHIN WAS HERE TO UPDATE HER BLOG..!!!
hahaz..i so lame..no choice..lame is very fun..hahaz..((:
cann "zi high" de..u know..?? LOL..!! ((=
and i had been rushing my F&N homeworks for the past few days..
that why i never come and update..plus the homeworks
got count in MID-YEAR EXAMINATION..!!!
so is SUPER VERY IMPORTANT..u know ? LOL..!!!
and finally..today i had done my work..
and i had asked inglee to help me print my work..
THANKS A LOT TO INGLEE..^^
hehe..waa..
the time is 11:11..
that is a SUPER COOL NUMBER..!!!
because my birthday is also 11.hahaz..!!
okays.......i'm now SUPER LAME LE..!! hahaz..
hahaz..
i guess that's all le..hehe..xD
[[..goodbyes&takecares..]]
PLUS
..goodnitez&sweetdreams..
to all of my friends for the rest of the night..
hahaz..
^^ =)

No comments: