Friday, April 25, 2008

a special story..

ohyeah ohyeah..so damn cool..!!!
wahahahaha..well..cause my computer is finally okay le..
so damn happy..yay..!!!!!! wo0o0o0o0...!!! hahahahahaaha..(:
well..having the computer back is so damn nice..
cause i missed my computer..hahahahahaz..
it's okay le..so i cann blog+go msn AGAIN..
ohyay..!!! hahaz..
well..congratulations to hulchln..!!((:
okayokay..I'm now getting lame le..hahaz..
lalalalala..~
let me think what else cann i post about..hahaz..
hmmm..today..the F&N sux la..
well..i don't want to say why..but it just sux to the core..
stupid teacher la..kns..idiot sia..
talking about F&N make me more angry+sadd..
so i don't want to say le..hee..
i got 1 story to share with..hahaz..
the story starts from here..

在很久很久以前,
有一个人受到了爱情的创伤,
每一次回想到那时候,
就会感到非常自责,后悔。
他就写下了这些 :

这一切都是错的。
我不该说那些话。
我不该走开。
我不该留下你一个。
我不该对你不好。
我不该不理你。
这一切都是错的。
我不会怪你,
我只会怪我自己做了伤害你的事。

写完后,
他就一直想呀想,
想了很久,
才想到了一个结局。
其实在说了那些话之后,
那个时间,地点,跟句号,
早就停止在那个时刻了。
LOL..i just want to say that the story is i think de..
so..it had nothing to do with me..
okay ?? understand?? hahaz(:
i guess that's all for today..
[[..goodbyes&takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: