Saturday, July 12, 2008

yeah ^^

hello all..!!! hahaha..
HUICHIN here..^^
well..i have just come back home from hougang mall..
hahaz.. i so surprise that i actually saw Jeslyn there..
she changed to a more pretty girl le..hahaz..
and she saw me too..so..we said hello..hahaz..
Jeslyn is my primary classmates..
those who know about her then okay lor..
those who don't know her.. don't bother to ask me..
cause i said that she was my primary classmate le..LOL..
&& i also saw melody..!! hahaha..
but she never saw me..nevermind((:
such a coincidence la..saw both of my primary classmates today..xDD
hahahaha..
after that..i went to Hougang mall the Sembawang CD shop..
i was looking for luozhixiang de 残酷舞台 DVD..
Taiwan already released le lor..!!!
Singapore haven't import the DVD yet..!!!
tsktsk..sianz la..
must wait for a few more days then cann buy le..haiyoz..!! hahaz..
i currently was watching the Taiwan drama show called..
命中注定我爱你 by Ethan&&QiaoEn..
&&
翻滚吧! 蛋炒饭 by Danson, Genie && WangDongCheng..;DD
hahaha..both of the show was really nice..!! ^^
and there are still quite lot of shows waiting for me to watch..
like..
篮球火..
蜂蜜幸运草..
Pi Li MIT..
hahaz..i guess i go watch the shows le..
[[..byebye&&takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: