Thursday, October 30, 2008

FUCK!!
it just suck alright..
i tried my best
but you ??
you didn't even look into the matter deep enough
you just see the surface of it
and all you do is just ...............
i don't know how the hell to say it
it was just so fucking damn idiotic
you didn't even encourage or anything
all you do is ............
now i don't even know what to do
cause you just destroy, destroy and destroy all my plan..
you just disrupted my own plan..
and now i have to suffer from it..
it was just so fucking idiot..
you didn't even care
you didn't even noticed
you didn't even see into the matter
you DON'T even KNOW me
now i don't know what to do..
i can't even .............
i feel that I'm so pathetic
i can't even do the things that i like..
just like in the past..
i just fucking hate it this way..
i feel that i can't even stand in the crowd..
all of this is because you brought me into it..
you don't even noticed ANYTHING..
and now i have turned into this way..
is all because of the swear in my heart..
which i did it when i was in primary two or three..
i swear that..
and i did it..
is all because of the words that you said..
and make me into like this..
now..
if you haven't said it..
i guess..
i won't turned it this way..
yeah..
and now i fucking hate ...............
and the hate will not resolve by itself..
neither will it be resolved on what you have done to me..
and please..
i do not need comments about this post..
i also do not want anybody to ask anything about this post..
people that read it cann just ignored it..
thanks..

No comments: