Thursday, June 11, 2009

thanks people!! && HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUICHIN !!!! ^^

hello!!
hahaz..
today is 11JUNE!!
ohmygosh..
i love this day sia..
hahaz..
cause it is a special 11..
and is JUNE(:
and i think today i have a great day ba..
thanks to my friends..
YUNMIN && SHIXUAN!! x3333333
thank you for accompanying me go out..
and thanks yunmin and jane for the birthday present(:
i'll upload the birthday present photo someday..
and let's talk about where we went today!!
today 10++ i went to meet up with shixuan first..
then yunmin says 10.50 must meet at seven-eleven le..
then we quickly rush there..
and we 10.49 reach here..
yunmin haven't even reach yet..
still sms me says.. "i late le.." -.-"
then we wait til 11am..
don't wait for her le..
then me and shixuan went up to the KBox first(:
and later yunmin came up with a huge minitoon plastic bag..
which is for ME!!
yeah.. im touch.. but is too big!! >< !!
hahaz..
then we sing til 3pm..
cause add one more hour..
after that.. we went to plaza sing
to watch movie.. of course(:
we watch the "ghost of girlfriends past"
cause i insist to watch that..
hahaha..
but it was really nice and funny ar..
i didn't regret watching it(:
LOLL..
and so about 6++pm..
the show ended..
and all of us 7+pm then reach home..
tsktsk..
so late sia..
but i have a wonderful day..
thanks a lot!! :D
here are my friends that have wished me today..
++ first is JaneJane(: ++
++ my sister ++
++ yunmin ++
++ ody ++
++ my brother ++
++ stepf ++
++ felicia ++
++ fiona ++
++ jasmine ++
++ fidella ++
++ my jie ++
++ Judith ++
++ zhilin ++
++ jiahui ++
++ shixuan++
and Javier kor for wishing me in advance(:
thanks people!! :DD
and that's the end of today's story..
maybe there more story tomorrow(:
[[.. byebye && takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: