Saturday, August 1, 2009

seriously crap..

hello all..
i have just watched the K.O.3 anguo this morning AGAIN !!
hahaha..
damn damn nice la...........
can't wait for the next episode!!
cause han is going to appear!!
hahaha..
she very pretty sia.. hehe.. >< !!
and ya..
yesterday i went to my relative's house..
haizz..
so wish i cann don't go to their house again..
cause everytime go is when my grandparaents come out from Malaysia..
i really don't wish to go and meet them..
guess what..
when i first step into their house..
i think wait for about 5minutes then they realize my existence..
yaya..
then all the crap..
am i really invisible to them ??
and when my other cousins reach..
my grandma says..
"waa 长大了hor..
变漂亮了耶。。
看到你我真的很高兴。。 "
then who am i to her ?!?!
aren't i STILL a PERSON to her ??
ya.. i pity her because she lost her mother when she was primary..
and im happy that i still got my mother by my side..
but i just can't take it when my grandma
have to say so bluntly..
plus i was just sitting on the next sofa playing Pokemon.. -.-"
i admit that she is much prettier..
and im not jealous of her..
cause i love being myself..
i just don't like my damn grandma personality..
and i don't like wearing a mask..
i am who i am..
but whenever i meet them..
i just have to wear it..
what the crap is this..??
my damn grandpa also the same..
he asked me to eat a fruit..
but i don't feel like eating !!
then i tell him that im full..
and guess what..
he ACCUSED me that im being lazy..
cause i don't want to peel of the skin..
im like WHAT ?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
am i THAT LAZY TO YOU ?!?!
and i used the word "ACCUSED" !!!!
i admit that i'm lazy..
but at that situation..
im not lazy..
i just don't feel like eating !!!!!!
is like what the hell cann ?
i just don't like being accused..
plus.. i have been accused by them lots of times le lor..
not just one time..
but lots of other times..
i just can't forget it..
then i don't care them and continue playing my pokemon..
-.-"
and about 11.30pm my family and i went back home..
seriously..
i wear the mask for so many hours..
and i have tolerated you all..
then i still have to continue and tolerate..
what the crap is this ??
i really really really DON'T LIKE THEM AT ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!
they just sucks to the hell..
i so wish that i would just vanish into mid air..
and never come back into this masked world..
okay..
that's all i want to say..
bye.. will blog again..
there's not even a star in the sky..
even the sky and the moon is sadd..

No comments: