Saturday, January 16, 2010

in love with luo zhi xiang(:

hello!!
Luo Zhi Xiang have released new album called
LUO SHENG MEN !!! 罗生门 !!!!!!!
wahahaha..
now waiting for this album to reach singapore and buy it!!!(:
this album is even more cool than his previous album!!
cause his overall image and the songs in his album..
ohmygoshhhhhhhhh... hahaha(:
i'll put his new songs in my blog next month so that
people that are viewing my blog cann also listen to his
recommended nice songs..
all of his 12 songs cann be found on net already..
but i only listen to some of it.. cause i want to wait for his album..
hehe(:
and i have submitted the registration..
so.. i decided to go poly without any of my friends going to the
same courses / poly as me..
i wanted to go Millennia Institute (MI) at first with jasmine they all..
but my family don't allow.. which makes me sadd.. ): ):
so i have no choice but to choose poly WITHOUT ANY of my friends
accompanying me.. i don't know how i would perform in poly..
as everything is new for me..
and without my friends accompanying me is equal to
no strength.. no encouragement..
it was damn no fun for me.. haizz.. nevermind!! >< !!
i must enjoy while i cann then..
hope i cann do well and become stronger..
[[.. byebye && takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: