Thursday, February 4, 2010

Song of the month : February(:

hellooooooo(: (:
hahaha.. is FEBRUARY already..
ohmygosh gosh gosh..
i haven't found a job yet..
i haven't buy the things that i want..
and chinese new year is comingggggggggggggg.. >< !!
is on the 14February2010..
clashes with valentine's day..
so boring lor..
valentine have to go back malaysia instead of going out with my friends..
and my friends are having fun together during chinese new year..
not like me.. have to go back to the same old house..
not fun for me.. ):
ohya ohya..
i've changed my blog song!!(:
it is 羅志祥 latest album 羅生門 !!
the songs are 習慣就好 and 愛不單行..
well.. i've said that i'll be putting 羅志祥 songs in here for
"songs of the month"..
so here it is!! hahaha(:
i really love both of this songs..
and.. i really recommend it to all of you..
cause 羅志祥's songs are just awesome!! hahaha :D
okay.. think that's all for today..
look forward to my next post..
[[.. byebye && takecares..]] ^^

No comments: