Saturday, March 6, 2010

fuck..

hellooooooooooooo..
actually i planned to stay at home for this whole week..
but in the end..
cause of the poly enrolment stuff..
thursday went to hougang mall and compass with felicia..
friday went to temasek poly with jane, yunmine and kai lee..
these two days was really a last minute decision..
so from monday to wednesday.. i stayed at home(:
then poly enrolment stuffs is damn lameshit.. don't like it !!
but still have to settle it..
been not happy recently..
cause my parents keep saying about money stuffs..
is like what the fuck la..
really feel like argue back but cannot.. damnit.. fuck..
is all because of the g-o-v-e-r-n...... m-e-n-t !!
damn fuck up..
cause whoever suggest to change the laws for the PR(s)
should just go eat shit la ar..
you all should be happy that there's more people staying in singapore what
why are you all keep forcing the PR(s) to change to singaporeans ??
so..... ME!! being the PR.. is suffering from the parents' stress
just because the damn damn person changed the law
what the fuck !!!!!! ^%$#%$^%&^#^$%@^#*&(*&%
my parents keep on pressing me to quickly find a job and earn money..
as the poly things need money..
buy things need money..
before study poly need money..
exercise also need money..
what in the hell is wrong in this world ??
cann money really settle EVERYTHING ?!?!?! -.-"
i really still tolerating my parents..
i would try every ways to avoid them..
but the poly stuffs.. i really have to talk to them about it..
i think after i said finish.. they would start to ask me go out find job..
don't keep on slacking at home..
go out and gain experience..
damn stupid stupid lameshit sia..
"fuck la.. nbccb.." keep on floating in my mind whenever they
starts to talk about it..
i wonder if i cann really find a suitable job..
the mood for job has really drop damn much from the end of 'O' Level..
i even have an idea of "quit finding job" in my mind..
i really hope someone could motivate me again (excludes my family)..
it really SERIOUSLY pissed me off whenever they starts to talk about it..
it is all about money money and money..
i seriously wonder what would happen if there no money in this world..
what would the world be like..
would there be so much troubles/problems ?? haizz..
seriously.. and i mean seriously..
if there's any job.. please intro me by contacting me..
msn me.. or tag my blog also cann !!
cause i really can't tolerate much..
please save me from this damn thing.. -.-"
byebye..
and i have just changed this month blog song.. it is
爱伊携带汝 by 张杰(南拳妈妈)
latest new album 下一个章节..
this song is really damn nice..
first hear it already like it very much..
then listen more and more starts to love it already..
hahaz(:
please listen to the whole of this song be comment it.. (: (:

No comments: