Friday, May 28, 2010

羅志祥新加坡《舞法舞天》演唱会 videos!!(:

hello!!
i actually wanted to blog yesterday..
but the uploading of videos is so damn slow..
so postpone to today.. hahaz..
plus.. this week nothing much to say lehx.. hmmm..
it's been almost the same every week.. >< !!
just that our nursing practical test is TOMORROW!!
damn scare sia!!!!!! plusplus.. my teacher said my tester is the damn fierce one..
HOW HOW ?!?!?! ohmygoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! >< !!
i heop i cann get the easiest task then get over it and done with sia!!
PLEASE don't let me get the most difficult one.. if not i will fail sia.. ):
then then next next week..
from 7june - 11june (my birthday) is the common test week!! OHMYGOSHHH..
now have to keep study study and study le!! JIAYOUS(: (: (:
but i haven't even started yet.. ):
nevermind.. i think i will start tomorrow..
cause i going to teach yunmin and ahjane POA..
although i have forgotten A LOT.. i'll try to recall by looking through the notes(:
andand.. i'll also be bringing my study stuffs over so i cann study abit AT LEAST..
hahaha.. (:
andand i have uploaded

羅志祥新加坡《舞法舞天》演唱会 videos!!

it took me a really really long time to upload..
cause the file too big.. i think.. >< !!
so let's enjoy and relax to watch videos ba!!
^^
but there are 3videos i can't upload into here.. sorry..
but i got upload in my youtube account..
search for "Show Luo Singapore 2010 World Tour Concert" cann le..
but then i have not upload finish all into my account yet..
so have to wait a few more days..



























No comments: