Friday, July 9, 2010

busy week is over~

helloooooooooooooooo..
it's another week..
soon.. school will be reopeningggg ): ): ):
and i haven't finish doing my CNP attachment reflective writing ): ):
but i will finish it by today!!
cause i want to rest on both saturday and sunday..
this week was real busy..
monday i went out with jasmine, fiona, and zhilin to watch movie "9Temples"..
it was quite nice~
wherever you run, karma would always come after you..
cannot escape(:
but some of scenes in the movie was real disgusting sia.. tsktsk..
overall is quite alright..
the story plot quite sadd though.. >< !!
okay..
then tuesday to thursday i've doing project with my friends..
tuesday and thursday at school do..
then wednesday is at the bras basah MacDonald do..
and today.. i finished my part of the project and sent over already..
so now.. i'll need to finish my reflective writing..
i haven't even started writing one word.. ):
nevermind.. i'll do my best!!
and ya!!
i've just collected my SS501 destination album from zhilin today!!
the album is awesomeeeee ttmmmmmmmm!!!!! x3333333
love my hyung jun and the other members ttm !!!!! hahaha
okay..
byebye(:
annyeong :D

No comments: