Sunday, August 22, 2010

): && :DDD

helloooooo..
so boring..
my exam is coming in 1weeks plus time..
starting from 2sept, 3sept, 6sept, and 8sept.. ): !!
and i haven't even started studying yet.. ):
i know i should faster start studying soon..
but it was just soooooooooo.. ): ttm..
maybe i will start after i have eaten today dinner.. hehe..
i feel like eating western food..
but seems like going to rain soon..
so i doubt we will be going out to eat for dinner..
then no western food for me.. ):
seems like there's a lot of things left for me to do this week..
have to revise all of the 4subjects..
i don't know if i cann make it a not..
SERIOUSLY WISH I CANN..
IF NOT I WOULD DIEEEEE.. ): !!
okay.. let's not talk about this ): topic..
LOL..
anyway.. i wanted to say..
MY BABY HUSBAND IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!!
AND I'M GOING TO ATTEND IT.. WAHAHAHA..
i bought the cheapest entry ticket..
cause the other categories is too expensive for me..
as i still need money for my luo xiang husband too..
hahaha..
at least still cann see my baby's face..
and if have the chance i might be able to see him close up~
but the chance is super small la.. LOL..
nevermind..
i am still very happy and excited to be able to see him!! hahaz..
he will be having showcase and fan-meeting at the same day!!
showcase in the afternoon.. and should be at republic poly..
(didn't expect it would be held in a polytechnic.. LOL)
(but why don't want him come ngee ann polytechnic ?? kekeke..)
then the fan-meeting is at IMM garden plaza in the evening 7+pm..
i'm going to look forward to see my baby kim hyung jun!! :D
he is super cute and handsome ttm!!
of course not forgetting my luo zhi xiang also!! hahaha :DDDDD
and yeah..
that should be all for what i feel like posting..
hahaz..
will update on about my husband showcase&&fan-meeting after it had ended okay ??(:
byebye(:
annyeong :D

No comments: