Saturday, September 25, 2010

what a week..

hellooooo..
oohyeah~
another week have passed!!
so happy..
cause now left 5 more days for my attachment to go..
wahahahaha..(:
monday to wednesday i afternoon shift..
it was quite slack..
then thursday to friday is morning shift..
thursday was abit slack..
but friday quite busy.. >< !!
and i got scolded by SN on friday ):
then my mood went super super down..
feel like crying out a few times but i tell myself cannot..
and i hold on to the tears.. )':
then the person that made me got scolded feel quite badd..
cause is she want to ownself do it de mah..
and she keep on saying sorry to me..
but what cann sorry do ?? it can't even change the whole thing round..
she have already scolded me..
but of course i didn't say that to the person..
i just said nevermind.. it's okay(:
haizz.. what a mask..
a mask that covers my sadness to prevent other people that
includes my friend to see it..
although i told my friend that i got scolded by SN..
but he didn't notice that i was damn sadd after that..
he only notice that i'm not in a good mood as i told him
that i have no mood..
he didn't know that it was because of the thingy that cause
my mood to went super down to the max..
come to think of it..
i'm still very sadd.. but the thing have already past.. what cann i do ??
nevermind..
but after half of the day..
the other person that i attend to made me smile..
because of his jokes..
i didn't thought about that thing.. and keep laughing..
thanks to him that it cheered me up..(:
and the rain.. when i was on my way back to home..
it rain.. i don't want to open umbrella cause it was only drizzling..
it was so refreshing..and it cleared my mind and made me happy..
i really love the rain.. hope to walk in the rain again(:
and today i just stayed at home..
except for dinner at outside..
didn't eat much today cause i slept till 3pm.. hehehe..
missed my breakfast and lunch..
after woke up just ate a bun.. and dinner at 5++pm..
wasn't really that hungry.. so only ate 2pieces of roti pratas..
hehe..
till now 11.21pm also wasn't that hungry.. hahaz..
glad that i didn't ate much today(:
that's all..
byebye(:
annyeong :D

No comments: