Saturday, November 13, 2010

moody nowadays..

hellooooo..
another week have passed!!
and today is week 3 already..
next week will be week4..
and next week will have 1 FON and 1 CMBIO test..
then week 5 got NSL practical test..
and week 6 is common testtttttt.. ohmygosh ttm!!
time passing so fast and it's really stressing me up..
and it makes me feel moody nowadays..
monday to friday having school as usual..
then today went out shopping and dinner with felicia again..
wanted to buy some clothes.. but didn't find any nice one..
and i felt so stupid today!!
so embarrassing la.. don't want to talk about it.. =x
and plus my flyer money is not here yettt..
don't know what happen.. ):
yunmin's money is already here and not mine.. ):
think i would call them on monday and ask..
and after all the shopping and dinner i felt so tired..
then on the way back home felt so moody after listening to
taylor swift's Enchanted.. keep repeating and repeating..
love this song to the max!!
so i bought myself a bubble tea and it cheers my mood up a bit.. hehe..
but to think that i got so much things to do..
i'm really at a lost..
seriously don't feel like doing anything..
it makes me sick.. sighh..
i shall at least do a bit of the study and homework later.. ):
fuck my life to the max seriously..
i wish there's a medicine in life that cann help me forget about everything
and be myself to the fullest..
can't smile currently..

HTML counter 73

No comments: