Saturday, March 26, 2011

ending holiday ):

hellooooooooooo!!
it's another saturday already!!
sorry for not posting last week..
cause i'm too lazy already.. hehehe(:
okay.. so the 3weeks of holiday have ended..
and now is.. starting monday is my attachment already!! ):
like so fast luhh.. 3weeks over already..
but i guess i really enjoyed it.. hehehe(:
and my results was released yesterday!!
i'm quite happy with it..
really thank GOD for giving me a result that i deserved!(:
but the timetable for year2 is out also..
i'm not in the same class with my friends anymore.. ):
this is super sadd..
i don't even know who are my classmates for year2..
haiz.. why must they change class sia.. ):
now all of us are separated.. super sadd sia.. ): ): ):
but we'll meet up again one day..
like tomorrow.. i meeting them tomorrow!!
going to be an awesome day i guess!! hahaha! :D
and thursday i went to celebrate yunmin's advance birthday..
we really had an awesome day too!!
flashes of memories appears that made me smile.. (:
then friday i stayed at home..
saturday which is today..
i went out with my mum.. walked a lot..
quite tired..
but i still bought my sandal at new look!!
really like it.. it's nice~ hehehe..
so that's all for this week..
byebye(:
annyeong :D

HTML 175

No comments: