Friday, June 6, 2008

..........

..........
How i wish that you can stay by my side..
..........
I really need you..
..........
Why can't you stay beside me ??
..........
You know that i still love you..
..........
Do you still love me the way you did the last time ??
..........
I don't know the answer..
..........
Only y0u, yourself know the answer..
..........
Why can't you just say this once that you still love me ??
..........
I feel that you have change..
..........
change to a really emo guy..
..........
and you are not suppose to be emo..
..........
you should make people happy..
..........
just the way u did..last time..
..........
but i must still tell you this four words..
..........
I still love you....

hahaz..i feel that i had not post for a long time..
so..here i am..LOL..

nothing happen recently mah..

so..i post DOTS..!! hahaz..!!

[[..byebye&&takecares..]]

^^ =)

No comments: