Sunday, June 15, 2008

so sadd..='(

hello there..hahaz..
let's talk about yesterday alright ?? hehe..
hmmm..yesterday i went out with yunmin&&Felicia..
we went to Suntec the kbox..hahaz..
yup..it was fun in there and we sing a lot of songs yeah..hahaz..
and after we sing finish le..it was about 3pm..
we went to buy popcorn&&went back to hougang to study..hahaz..
we at the food court there doing homework..hahaz..
yeah..we very guai de..hahaz..=p
after that i go meet my mother..then Felicia&&Yunmin went back home le..lolz..
My mother&&me went to Hougang mall the pasa malan walk around..
i also had my dinner there..hahaz(:
i sms Fiona see if she still got the ticket to xiaozhu concert a not..
then she actually replied that..
her father actually THOUGHT that i DON'T WANT the ticket le..
so he gave the ticket away..
is like ohmygosh la..
Fiona didn't even sms me if i still want it a not..
damn sadd la..
i last year cannot go to his concert le..
this year also cannot go..
double sadd la..='(
then Fiona keep saying sorry to me..
but what for saying sorry to me when you have done it..
it is no use..you can't bring back the past..
as you know that there is no such thing as a time machine in this world..
if there is really a time machine..i would surely go back to the past..
so that means that the sorry is not good to me..it's no use..!!!
okay..i not angry now..I'm just very sadd to talk about it la..
what for you last time you put me so high up in the tall building..
and now you just sms-ed me said that there's no ticket..
and you know that you have just pushed me down the tall building..
it is just not good to be like this..
I'm now not blaming Fiona la..but i just wanted to say all this out..
i don't know what to say le..
maybe my life is sadd anyway..
if only i can escape from reality just one day..
[[,.byebye then..]]

No comments: