Tuesday, August 5, 2008

damn..

hey all..hahaha ^^
today is the time for me to blog again..yeah((:
let me talk about yesterday first yeah ?? hahaz..
well..yesterday after school i went with my mother , sister and brother
to go to Kovan the Sakae Sushi..!!! hahaha..
i eat a lot over there la!!
so damn full alright..!! LOL..
hmmm.. all four of us eat about 30+ plates ??
my brother still say very little already..hahaha..
okay..i will be uploading those photos that i had taken there soon..
yeah..real soon okay ?? hahaz..
okay..enough of yesterday..
talk about today!!(:
hmmm..today we had lessons as usual..
and PE as usual playing captain ball..(though i don't really like pe)
and after that is recess, elective lit, F&N( really damn hate this subject !!!)
okay..i was super not happy during the F&N lesson..
I WOULD RATHER JOIN THE ART THAN F&N !!!
at least if i really join art
i won't regret SO DAMN MUCH than I'm regretting NOW !!!
i also don't even know WHY THE HELL i join that damn stupid F&N in the first place
damnit sia..
fuck la!! you are just so damn lucky that i can't put the name in my blog..!!!
the F&N is JUST ABOUT PRINTING,PRINTING AND MORE PRINTING !!!!!
it was just like WHY THE FUCK ARE WE USING SO DAMN MANY PAPERS ??
IT WAS JUST ABOUT KILLING INNOCENT TREES !!!!!
DAMN YOU SIA !!!!
i was super duper regret after i had joined the DAMN STUPID F&N !!!
is like there are also many people regretted after they had join la !!
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GIVE SO DAMN DIFFICULT THINGS TO DO ??
if only i knew that F&N would be so damn difficult, tiring and feel like dying
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER JOIN THAT DAMN F&N !!!!!!!
it was like so damn damn damn stupiddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why would i want to take all the stupid things for myself to do ???????????
ohmygosh la
it was just DAMN FUCKING ASS..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
even if there is a million happy things waiting for me..!!!!!
i would just collapse when i thought about F&N
as nobody..and is NOBODY.. would want to help me..
i just hope that something happy cann really make me happy..
I know that it was too late for me to do anything..
but i would just want to tell u that..
i can never forget you..and you are just so cute with that specs on..hahaz !! ^^

No comments: