Friday, August 15, 2008

ooh..

hellohello..HUICHIN HERE..!!! hahahaha..
don't know why i feel like blogging today lehx..>< !!
hmmm..today nothing special happen..lame~
but after school HUICHIN, FELICIA, jODY went to hougang mall..
HUICHIN went to sushi and bring home eat..
FELICIA and jODY WENT TO BUY THE TAIWANESE xiao chi XXL Ji Pai..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......
after that buy finish le went home..
oOKAY..i know that I'm super lame to post this kind of things.....
hahahaha..
WAITWAITWAIT..!!!!
okay..
[[..byebye&&takecares..]]
^^ =)
i want to say somethings to this particular person..
the name is XXXXX XXXX..
well.. I'm super duper disappointed with you..
cause you make me believe in you again and again..
but when i go check it out..
it was all LIES from YOU..
firstly.. you say that you got the luozhixiang concert ticket..
and exactly at my birthday JUNE month..
you told me that your father THOUGHT that I don't want to ticket..
so he give away..
and you only know how to say sorry..sorry.. and more sorry..
it's like do YOU think that i GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SORRY ??
okay..this case is over..i will not talk about it..
SECONDLY.. you would always always.. and i said the word ALWAYS pangseh me..
you DID IT again and again..
and it's like do I pangseh YOU BEFORE ?? ITS N-O NO OKAY......
THIRDLY..you would always betray those friends that trust you..
it's like.. other people BETRAY you..and you will come tell us how you are super not happy..
and when YOU BETRAY other people.. YOU did not think of the person feelings..
YOU are just so SICK..
and the person that you HAD BETRAYED..is the friend that TRUSTED YOU THE MOST..
she everything also tell YOU.. which she also did not tell me..
but you BETRAY HER by BACKSTABBING her BEHIND HER BACK..
it was just super not fair..
FOURTH.. the friend that TRUSTED you the most told us that YOU told the other clique that
WE kick YOU out of the CLIQUE..
which..WE NEVER DID SUCH THING..
and is YOU yourself GO AND PANGSEH US..
if you want join other people then go lah
also nobody stop you..
i guess nobody would ever bother about you even if you have go to other friends..
but YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BETRAY YOU TRUSTED FRIEND..!!!
FIFTH.. YOU told me that the xiiaozhu concert IS ALREADY OUT in the sistic..
but when i go and check it out..
it was NOT THERE.. it was NEVER THERE..!!!!
SIXTH.. YOU told me the the luozhxiang cruel on stage DVD is already out on 1AUGUST..
but when i check it out.. IT WAS NOT THERE.. IT WAS NEVER THERE IN THE CD SHOP..
let me tell YOU.. YOU are just super GOOD AT ACTING that make ME BELIEVE IN YOU FOR SIX TIMES.. and all the SIX TIMES..I WAS SUPER DISAPPOINTED..
YOU ARE JUST A BIG FAT LIER..!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think that there should be more of the lying things that you have said which i can't remember now.. and i was just super stupid to believe in YOU AGAIN and again..
AND I WOULD JUST BE SADD AGAIN AND AGAIN WHENEVER YOU DISAPPOINTED ME..
it was just super duper duper duper stupid of ME to BELIEVE YOU..
but i guess.. YOU are just too GOOD AT ACTING..
that cann make me so damn disappointed in you..
i just wanted to say that i have LOST ALL THE TRUST IN YOU..
and i would NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER BELIEVE IN YOU AGAIN..
IF I WERE TO BELIEVE YOU AGAIN..
I CANN JUST GO AND BANG THE WALL AND COMMIT SUICIDE..
YOU get that ??
here are a six words specially for you and only..
I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE YOU AGAIN..

No comments: