Sunday, September 20, 2009

hello..
today is sunday!!
wow.. so fast.. >< !!
and i still haven't started my study..
gosh.. i scared i would die..
nevermind..
let's talk what have happen this week..
this week i everyday also got homework..
and friday i have to pass up 4homeworks..
then i was very stress on thursday..
plus.. something upsetting also come out on thursday..
it makes me damn sadd and angry that night..
cause someone lost my thing and even forget about it..
and i didn't know that i would be this
upset and disappointed towards that person..
that thing that the person lost is quite important to me..
and is limited edition.. -.-"
can't buy it anymore..
plus is also quite expensive..
just a "lost" word and a stupid answer..
crashes all my mood down..
i wanted to ...... but i stop it..
yesterday i was at bus..
and i don't know why i think about it..
think and think.. then i .......
but i quickly think of something else to divert my focus..
come to think about it now..
is still sadd..
and yeah..
thursday someone gave me the meaning of the song..
only me.. sang by jungmin of SS501..
luckily cause i got lots of homework need to pass up on friday..
then i didn't watch it..
so it didn't make me..
the meaning is actually quite sadd.. >< !!
no wonder the person say i really need the video on thursday.. -.-"
i guess i'll try to forget about that thing..
it just utterly disappoints me..
then friday..
i was smsing a person..
and saturday..
i was smsing another person..
they both are cute and funny..
hahaz..
okay.. i don't know what to say le..
ohya.. i've changed my blogskin..
but i want the background to be black..
then i don't know why i find here find there..
also cannot find and change it.. -.-"
nevermind.. let it be then..
i guess is also quite nice ?? hahaz..
[[.. byebye and takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: