Saturday, September 5, 2009

my wishes..

hello..
ohmygosh..
i just watched K.O.3 AUGUO..
this episode 28 was really sadd..
this first part was sadd..
the ending was also sadd..
the preview is even more sadd la..
then i think next episode will be damn sadd !!
haizz..
but i still can't wait for the next episode..
hahaha..
and ya..
last week i said i want to study..
and i haven't even started..
haizz..
i so don't know what to do..
today morning i got FNN lesson..
from 10-12..
the lesson was kind of crap..
but i think i have some fun..
hahaz..
these few days i was kind of sadd..
but yesterday nightz someone online..
then we chat together plus another person..
i smiled when he cheer me up..
of course plus that other person..
hahaha..
he really made me feel that he had brighten up my life..
i would always be happy when he's around..
hahaz..
of course!!
those people that's reading my blog..
don't get the wrong idea..!!
he's my friend only..
i also treat him like he is my brother!!
and he also treated me as his sister..
hahaha..
he was really a great brother..
wahahaha..
but i wished that he could online often..
he been busy recently..
i can't say what he busy with..
so too badd..
hahaz!!
i wished that i got his number..
then i cann contact him often..
but i didn't ask..
and dare not ask..
it is only him that i dare not ask..
haizz.. if i cann talk to him often then good le..
i wish that my life would be better after so much things
have happened..
i wished that i cann get good result for my o level..
i wished that i cann go to the course that i want..
i wished that i could go to the poly that i want..
i wished that i could be with my friends..
i wished that i could talk more to my online friends..
i wished that i could do well for all the things..
i wished i could solve all the questions in my life..
i wished that my life would not be so complicated..
i wished that . ..... .... ....... ....
... .. .... .. ... ... ....
(this wish is a secret.. shh..)
oh GOD.. please grant me the wishes..
thank you..
that's all i want to say today..
[[.. byebye && takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: