Monday, November 16, 2009

hello..
it's monday today!!
feel so weird when there's no school..
when i woke up in the morning..
still thought that it's sunday..
hahaha..
and ya..
whenever i was watching tv at night..
it feel so weird when i'm not holding anything..
just felt that..
why is my hands empty ??
where's my books ??
why aren't there any books around..?? hmmm..
then i was like..
ooh!! i have finished my exam!! hahaha..
maybe because i have not adapted to the "new" situation..??
it just felt kind of weird..
feel so empty around..
feel so "don't know what to do next"..
maybe i have so many things that i wanted to do immediately..
but don't know how to start..??
just felt so empty..
i want to go out tomorrow.. >< !!
but nobody have replied me.. -.-"
i want to find job.. ask the price of ............ something..
i seriously.. urgently need money..
cause my mother don't want sponsor me.. -.-"
and i have also asked my sister buy something..
need pay her back money..
then i also need to buy other things..
and ohya..
i have bought my prom dress.. hehehe..
yesterday went out with my mother again and shop..
think back again..
i've been going out from
thursday.. friday.. saturday.. and sunday..
LOLL..
but very tired..
so today i stay at home!!
feel that the day is like dragging along..
it is just so slow when there nobody..
maybe it's time for me to learn again..
learn something............
okay.. that's all for today then..
will blog soon..
[[.. byebye && takecares..]]
^^ =)

好希望有人能够在我身边。。
关心我。。
转移我的注意力。。

No comments: