Sunday, December 12, 2010

first week of attachement passed!!(:

helloooooooo..
it's the weekend againnnnnnnn..(:
but sadly.. tomorrow is the start of weekday already..
so fast.. tsk.. ):
the first week of attachment have passed~ happy happy!!
now left the second which is the last week of attachment!!
hope it would pass by fast too!!
then i cann finally enjoy my break.. wahahaha..
and friday i went to Nex again to meet up with
fiona, jasmine and zhilin straight after my attachment(:
we watched "The Haunted House Project"
it was seriously fucking scary cann!!
it's a korean movie then have a lot of "booming" and screaming effects..
that's why it was fucking scary..
even i covered my eyes for the whole last 10-15mins i think..
it was still scary when heard the sounds..
and this movie made me covered my eyes the most times
compared to the past horror movies that i've watched before..
then after the movie we walked around..
a bit of shopping..
then went back home..
and first time i'm so afraid to walk back home alone after a horror movie..
but i still faster walked back home.. LOL
then yesterday i went out with my mother and sister to
listen to some talk..
actually i don't want to go.. but my mother force me to..
made me wake up even though i super lack of sleep.. LOL
and i started playing my itouch at the last part of the talk.. hahaha..
then after that we went to nex againnn.. to ntuc, ate pizza hut!!(:
and went back home afterwards.. hahaz..
today i slept till afternoon.. but was still tired..
tomorrow have to go back Changi General Hospital for attachment..
morning shift for 3days somemore.. tskkkkkkkkk
then last 2day is afternoon shift..
means have to go back on 9pm at the last day..
tsk to the max..
seriously hope time will pass fast!!
byebye(:
annyeong :D

HTML COUNTER 102

No comments: