Saturday, January 1, 2011

FIRST DAY OF 2011 HAPPY NEW YEAR~(:

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!
IT'S THE START OF 2011 TODAY!!!!!!!(:
let me think that there will be good things ahead..
pray that only good things are waiting for me..
and my 3 new year wishes are
wish my teachers marked wrong and i passed FON..
be happy throughout the year..
let the last wish be my secret..(:
and i saw 11.11pm on 1/1/11 (:
let this be a short post.. so..
byebye(:
annyeong :D

HTML COUNTER 121

andyaaaaaaaaaa~
i've just changed my blog song cause it's the start of another month..
it's the start of a new year~ LOL..
i changed to SS501 Kim Hyung Jun's "Girl"
this song was super duper awesome to the max!!
he only performed this.. but don't know why got a CD version of it.. >< !!
anyway..
i also add another of GD & TOP latest album songs "High High"
this song was another awesome one!!
cause it cann make you high too!!
plus GD and TOP were so damn awesome inside.. hahaha(:

No comments: