Saturday, January 29, 2011

helloooooooo~
it's another week again!! hahaha
actually it's just normal school day lor..
nothing special..
but i don't know why..
whenever i have 8am morning lesson..
i always standard time go down to bus stop and take bus right..
then there's this guy from CJC always sit behind me!!
super scary la..
i don't know why he wants/always sit behind me..
i told my mum about it..
then she said that guy is kind of dirty and stuffs..
and ask me to move away from him..
but i'm like how ?? i always board the bus earlier than him..
i really felt damn disgusted la..
eww~
hope my "don't-care-attitude" would seriously take over me..
anyway.. this coming tuesday i have AAP practical exam!!
ohmygoshhh..
but i haven't start studying yet..
i plan to study it on tomorrow night and monday after school..
cause i know if i study early.. i won't recall anything.. hahaha..
and i got 2 presentations on monday!
i haven't prepared anything cause the slides not ready yet.. =/
and ya.. that's all..
for the things that need to be done and have happened.. LOL
byebye(:
annyeong :D

HTML COUNTER 140

No comments: