Sunday, February 6, 2011

so don't like CNY..

hello!!
it's already februaryyyyyyyyy~~~~~~ :D
i don't know why i'm happy when it's february..
maybe cause i don't like january ?? hahaz..
now it's chinese new year already!!
although i don't really like it..
cause every year have to go back to malaysia and do nothing..
and i've just came back from malaysia..
i went back on the wednesday..
which is a few hours after i reached home from school..
then travel by my father's car..
it wasn't a nice journey..
though i like to travel in long journey..
but this is really.. tsk.. forget about it..
then i stay over there for 3nights..
without any internet connection, nice hot water..
cause due to the flood in malaysia..
my house there the water was being cut off..
so have to take the water from river..
i've no choice to use it lor..
i can't believe that i've survived the 4days 3nights there..
and i think the water that i used to bathe make me feel so itchy..
then plus the mosquito bite.. tsk..
i'm happy that i'm now back in singapore!!
got nice clean, hot water for me to bathe.. hehe..
i swear that after i bathe when i reach my singapore home..
it wasn't that itchy anymore.. hehe(:
and my skin has deteriorated after using the river water seriously!!
my complex like kind of worse (?)
then my hands and legs skin is like so dry..
but still.. i have survived.. so let it be past tense~
and i didn't take any videos/pictures there cause don't feel like..
so i saw many nice fireworks..
but it feel kind of same every year..
so didn't take as it will waste my phone battery.. hehe..
then i arrived at singapore yesterday night..
and today i wanted to finish all my tasks..
but haven't finish yet..
and it's 11.00pm now!! ):
just left the SAWI individual assignment..
the deadline is tomorrow though..
but nevermind la..
tomorrow or tuesday then i do.. keke..
plus tomorrow got NSL test after school!! ):
school ended late still need to stay back for about an hour..
haiyoo..
then tomorrow bag is kind of heavy somemore.. LOL..
okay.. think i should go to sleep now..
tomorrow lesson at 8am!! ):
andya!! i will change my blog song asap!! hehe(:
kayy..
byebye(:
annyeong :D

HTML 146

No comments: