Monday, July 4, 2011

IT'S JULY!!(:

hellooooo..
it's been around 2weeks since i've blogged ??
and it's july alreadyyyyyy!! omggg.. so fast.. :/
i feel like blogging once every month.. cause so lazy.. hahaha..
but nevermind.. i'll still try to blog every week.. (:
okay.. now i'm enjoying my holiday..
but still have to finish my case study and projects lehh..
then case study left abit..
projects really don't feel like doing sia..
especially the NR.. no mood for projects seriously.. ):
i just feel like watching videos all day.. or go out..
don't feel like doing any school works.. sighh..
then after this week is school reopen le..
like fast lehh.. 2weeks always passed so fast..
and i want to watch transformers!!
probably going to watch this week..
but only got me and felicia lehh.. like boring only..
my secondary friends all school reopen le.. difficult to ask..
then my poly friends having attachment and overseas..
like no one to ask.. haiz.. sianz only.. nevermind..
i've changed my blog song to
2pm and 2ne1 latest song "Like A Movie" and "I Am The Best" respectively
2pm's song is really niceeeeeeee.. a ballad.. (: (:
then 2ne1's song also very niceeeee.. love it!!(: (:
that's all for today..
don't really have the mood..
byebye(:
annyeong :D

VIEWS
874

No comments: