Tuesday, January 15, 2008

hello all..
today is the second time i posting..hahaz..
today my left leg very pain la..
It is all because of that guy that sit in front of Felicia..
His name is HUI QUAN ( not sure his "Hui" is this "Hui" a not..)
He is damn stupid la..i don't know who throw his water bottle
to him and i don't care..!! Is his water bottle and is his responsibility to
look after his water bottle..!! and now his water bottle had hit my
legg and is his fault..!! My legg now is damn pain la..
don't know why like my left legg going no energy like that..
but then still cann walk la..hehe.. He is damn stupid la..
only know how to say sorry..don't know how to say other comforting
words..stupid..He is damn lucky i didn't scold the "F" word out
to him..damn idiot de..!! argh..!!
well..i don't want to say too much about him la..waste my
space..hahaz..
ohya..i don't like the new timetable lehx.. so not nice de..><
i guess that all for today ba..
seeya..!! =)

No comments: