Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hihi..=D
its posting time le..hahaz..
let me think what i can post about..
hmmm.........
sunday i helped my mother baked cookies for chinese
new year de....hahaz..so delicious..
waa..applause for me..LOL..jkjk..don't get too serious..
and later come scold me..hahaz..=)
Monday so sianz lor..must wake up so early in the morning..
i don't understand why the school need us to wake up so early
and go school lor..the school is so lame..><
and yesterday my brother so badd la..don't want let me use the computer
de..zzz..then i about 10pm go sleep le..cause very tired..
hahaz..
let me think what can i write about today..
today chemistry so sianz de..nono..is every chemistry lesson
VERY SIANZ..dotz..then felicia and me play Bingo..
while the teacher was BLAH BLAH BLAH.. lolz..!!
stupid teacher..don't know how to teach de lor..
always talk about examples of those things..
(don't want to say the things in my blogg..later it pollute my blog..><)
so sianz lor..tomorrow have the POA test..so wish that i cann pass..
May all the people that is taking POA test tomorrow pass..=)
and nowadays..i think i can only online at night..
cause my brother will be using the com.><
so..i think that should be that's all for today ba..
seeya next time..wahahaha..^^

No comments: