Sunday, January 27, 2008

hello..its posting time again le..hehe..=)
hmmm..what should I post about..?? let me think..start from yesterday ba..
yesterday i went to the bedok north there the factory, accompany my brother
go for his interview..actually don't need to accompany him de..but then my mother want go..
then drag my sister and me go..zzz..go there need about 1hour++ lor..diaoz..
so far..my brother still want go there work..><
my brother say go there work..8am~8pm.. so long..and 1day is at least $80..
the most is $100..dotz..but then the money is quite a lot..because 1hour is actually
$6 like that..and must go there work for ar least 3days..the most 4days..><
its about packaging..the guy work there says he must be able to withstand the hardship..
Zzz..i don't understand why he can work as those promoter..he don't want..
those so easy..he rather want to come here and work..so far and tired..he so lame..dotz..
after accompanying him go for his interview..we went to the jurong point there
pass somethings to my uncle..then go for shopping le..
and also buy my long sleeve shirt for the OBS(Outward Bound Singapore) camp..
hahaz..after buying le..we went to the "The Coffee Bean & Tea" there drink coffee..
we bought 1cheese cake and 1chocolate cake to eat..
it was so damn delicious la..hahaz..so nice..and drink the chocolate coffee..hehe..
but then it was expensive..total about $20+ plus..?? waa..hahaz..
i use my brother's phone photo the drink finish de coffee..hahaz..
but then now my brother not in..so..he cannot upload the photo into the computer..
i think i next next week then upload it to my blog..cause next week go obs..
OH MY GOODNESS..i think that's all for yesterday..
let's say about today..hahaz..=)
today morning i watch my television show..hahaz..also nothing to say about..=x
hmmm..finish watching my show le..then START PACKING MY THINGS..
so sianz..i actually don't like go to camp..I'm left with no other choice then go de..
so sadd..T.T
i will miss my family when i went to camp..i so hate this feelings la..
that's why i hate going to camp..='(
when i pack finish my things..
i go cut my nails..so sad..must say byebye to my long nails le.. haizz..
i guess should be that's all for today..after i came back from camp then i come and post..
should be a lot of things to post about..i think..hahaz..
..goodbyes&takecares..
^^ =)

No comments: