Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MOVIES..!!!! =]]

hey there..!!
look over here okay..cause i have just posted a new post..hahaz..
hmmm..i think that I'm lame..okay..nevermind..hahaz..!!!
the reason why I'm posting now..
is because i feel that i had not been posting for a few days le..
so..i should try to post something la ar..LOL..
but then there is nothing special "things" to post about lehx..
hahahaha..
people out there reading my post should be calling me super lame ba ??
well..it's okay for me..wahahahaha..
i will try to be as lame as possible..!!!
okay..
LAME
LAME
LAME
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO POST..
ohyeah..yeah yeah..hahaha..
well..i want to watch movies...!!!!!!!!!!
there are 3 particular movies that i wanted to watch..
which is the
SUPERHERO....!!!!!!!!!!
SPEED RACER....!!!!!!!!!!
&&..!!!!! [[ByTheWay.."&&" is not a movie(: ]]
IRONMAN.....!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha..i going to watch it online..
since NOBODY want to go to the theatre&&watch..
cause they say they are NOT INTERESTED..
okay..whatever..
i want to watch the movie..&&NOBODY CAN STOP ME..
wahahahahahahahahahaha........
okay..today lame things will come to an end..
i will now go&&watch my MOVIE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[[..goodbyes&&takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: