Friday, May 23, 2008

super day ^^

hello all..!!!! ohyeah..!!!!
Today is a super COOL day..!!
you all know why ?? hahaz..
it's because today is the END of the school day..
&&it's the START of the JUNE HOLIDAY..!!!
though it is not June yet..now is still may..hahaha..^^
actually today i want go to orchard with my sister de..
but then my sister suddenly called me that she cannot make it le..
then after that Felicia told me that her godsister not free..cannot meet up with her..
so we thought off going somewhere..cause don't want to go home so early mah..
hahaz..we saw stephanie..ask her go watch movie..
&&she actually said YES..hahaha..so happy..
i don't know why she don't have any plans after school..well..nevermind..LOL xD
we thought of going to Suntec watch Accuracy of Death..
cause Felicia says there de cinema sell tickets quite cheap mah..
then we go lor..from hougang to Suntec quite far lor..
we about 45mins - 1hour then reach there..haizz..
we walk walk walk until very far then reach the cinema..hahaz..
buy the ticket le..then go MacDonald eat..hahaz..
we eat finish le..still think quite early..so we walk walk walk..LOL..
when its about time..we walk into the cinema..
then a girl [[ quite pretty(: ]] ask me : 你是1993出身的吗??
l answer : 啊..
The girl ask me : 你是不是有东西掉了??
l replied : err..没有啊。。
[[ i was putting my hand into my pocket to check if i got my things in my pocket a not..]]
l said : 没有东西掉。。
i walk away le..so weird la..i was blur blur when she ask me..
hahaz..i don't know why she ask me this kind of things..
maybe got other people drop their things..then the girl thought is me ba..hahaz..
i walk into the cinema&&check my bag if gt anything missing again..
but then i don't have anything missing in my bag or pocket ar..
Felicia tio scared la..i don't know why she so scared lor..LOL..
the girl ask the person is me..also not her..haiyoz..hahaz..!!(:
The Accuracy of Death is super damn COOL&&NICE..!!!!! hahaha..
When the show end le..Felicia don't get the movie de link..
then stephanie&&me was explaining to her..hahaz..
she was still quite blur..opps..?? =x
watch finish le..then we go back home lor..
stupid la..!!!!!!!!!!!! i so don't like..
because i miss my 娱乐百分百..!!!!!!!
so sadd........sobbs.......
='(
='(
='(
hahaha..nevermind..Monday then continue watch..haizz..
miss my episode.......
Today's event had ended..but there will always be memories..
[[..goodbyes&&takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: