Tuesday, July 7, 2009

>< !!

hello..
okay..
my feelings is not that badd compared to last few days..
just that i'm still quite stress cause o level is coming..
then was covered by the books til can't really breathe..
>< !!
cause teacher would gave us damn lots of homework..
and need to be completed..
haizz..
so wish that o level can really go away !!
why this world must must be so .................
everything also need to see the study certificate..
need to make big money must first study well first..
is really damn damn damn xian shi la..
if only..
all the people will not be troubled by anything in the world..
and that is the real happiness..
haizz.. don't really know what to say about this world..
why must we be born ??
why must we study ??
why the world needs money so that it can be improved ??
...
nevermind..
don't care about my crap sayings..
i just crapping.. >< !!
i really wish i could see and talk to xiaozhu like a friend in real life..!!
if only he knows me..
i also want to be friends with xiaogui..!!
haizz..
is quite difficult ar..
nevermind..
i just wanted to say that my phone is fixed..
and i have changed my phone number..
please ask me in person or msn if you want my new number..
thanks(:
and..
[[.. byebye..]]

No comments: