Monday, July 13, 2009

SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^^

hello..
here a big big SMILE for ODY..!!
(ps.. this is the biggest smile for my blog le..)
LOLLL..
cause she ask me must put a SMILE for my next post..
so here is it lor..
hahaha((:
okay.. back to my life story..
recently damn lots of homework..
so saturday and sunday keep using computer..
forgot come blog..
hahaha..
and now got two homework waiting for me to do finish sia..
the poa i damn long didn't touch it le..
i very badd sia..
recently cause need do my other homework..
then didn't do POA..
tsktsk..
badd girl to huichin..
hahaha(:
and ya..
today got the math afternoon programme..
to me la..
the teacher is quite good sia..
hahaha..
better than the previous teacher((:
i think that's all i'll blog..
cause i still need to finish my homework..
[[.. byebye && takecares..]]
^^ =)

No comments: