Saturday, July 4, 2009

someone....

hello..
today is such a badd day..
though i love saturday.. >< !!
haizz..
is all because of my phone..
i'm damn stupid to go and do something to it..
and now my phone reject my sim card..
then i've to go and make my sim card tomorrow..
what is wrong with me ??
i don't know why i love to do stupid things sia..
and i don't know why the phone thingy affected me the whole day..
maybe is because previously i have affected by something..
then plus today de phone..
then all the feelings mix together..
what crap..
plus the song 低调 by 张栋梁..
make me even worse..
but i still like the song..
maybe the song reflect my feelings..
haizz..
i don't know what to do..
so wish that someone is beside me right now..
i feel so helpless..
guilty..
stupid..
idiot..
so wish to.........
so wish that a person is with me now..
i don't know what to do..
i want to sms..
haizz..
[[.. byebye && takecares..]]


i don't wish to have comments about this post....

No comments: